Sunday, February 22, 2009

This might help you ...

For those of you who are using the new Zfreedom website you may want to know the procedures I've written for how to handle the different situations that might arise with your prospects.

You can find this training document in the back office of Zfreedom under the Training Home tab.

Here it is:

Procedures For New Business Site:

Prospect downloads, “ An Introduction to Ayurveda”:

  1. You should immediately send them a personal email. The email could say,

“Hey, I noticed you just downloaded a copy of “An Introduction To Ayurveda” from my website. Are you interested in learning more about Ayurveda and how it can help you and your family live a healthier life? I’ve learned a lot about Ayurveda and how it works through my company Zrii and I’d be happy to help you or answer any questions you might have.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!”

2. Always send them a follow up email within two days of them downloading the report. Remember, the key is to build a relationship with your prospect. They are obviously interested in health so keep your conversation directed towards health and how Ayurveda can benefit them.

Your follow up email should say something like,

“Hey, it’s been a couple of days since you downloaded, “An Introduction To Ayurveda” from my website. Have you had a chance to go through it? What interested you most from it? Do you have any questions?

Honestly, the wisdom of Ayurveda is incredible. It has helped thousands of people live healthier and happier lives.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.”

3. Send another follow up email a week later. By now, you should have a pretty good idea of how serious they are. Your goal is to get them on the phone talking with you.

Your follow up email might look like this,

“Hey, it’s been about a week since you first visited my website and downloaded a copy of, “An introduction To Ayurveda”. Are you still interested in taking control of your health?

If so, I’d love to help you. You can look at me like having your own personal wellness coach. I may not be an expert but I’ve learned a lot of very valuable information from some of the most talented alternative medical doctors in the world.

I’d be happy to talk with you sometime and share what I’ve learned so that you can have the peace of mind knowing you are not leaving your health into the care of the “system”.

My cell phone is ____________________, call me anytime.

Prospect Downloads Any Of the Wealth Ebooks:

1. You should immediately send them a personal email. The email could say,

“Hey, I noticed you downloaded a copy of “Think and Grow Rich” (or whatever book they downloaded). Good choice! I love that book.

Seriously, one of the biggest differences between the wealthy and everyone else is the way they think!

Let me know what you think after reading it.”

2. Send another follow email two days later. Remember, your entire purpose is to build a relationship with your prospect. Get to know them. Help them get one step closer to their desired result of creating true wealth in their lives.

Your follow up email might be something like,

“Hey, it’s been a couple of days since you downloaded, “Think and Grow Rich” from my website. Have you had a chance to read it, yet? What did you think?

Isn’t it amazing that the secret to creating true wealth all starts with our thoughts? When I first learned this, it was as if a light bulb went on in my head. And as soon as I started changing the way I thought, amazing things began to happen.

Let’s talk sometime. I may not be an expert in creating wealth but I’m a real person that has some real experiences that you may benefit from. Heck, we’re all on this journey together. I’d be happy to share with you what I’ve learned after being mentored from some of the brightest minds in the world.

Take care,”

3. You should send another follow up email a week later. Your goal is to get them on the phone with you. Relationships go to a whole new level when you can hear each other’s voice.

Your email might say,

“Hey, it’s been about a week since you downloaded, “Think and Grow Rich”. Have you started applying the principles outlined in this book? Do you find it difficult to change the way you think?

What’s interesting is that changing our thoughts is NOT as easy as it sounds. We have so many deeply rooted fears that it’s hard to simply flick a switch and change the way we think.

But, I have a little secret to share with you.

The best way to change your thoughts is to talk with someone else who is thinking the way you want to. That’s where I come into the picture. The more we talk the more you’ll start to think like a person who creates true wealth.

The best part is that I’m 100% free.

My cell phone number is ___________________, call me anytime.”

Prospect downloads the Zrii Business Plan:

1. First, this is a really good sign. It means that your prospect is serious enough about the business to investigate it further. Your job is to simply show them your support and build a relationship with them.

Immediately send them a personal email such as,

“Hey, I noticed you recently downloaded the Zrii Business Plan from my website. Have you ever owned a business before? The great news is that we have a system in place that anyone can follow regardless of their experience and have success.

Read through the business plan. It will help answer a lot of questions you may have about the Zrii business.

When you’re done, give me a call. My cell phone is ___________________, call anytime.

The best part of this business is that you get a personal coach for FREE! If this is right for you and you commit to following the Zrii Business Plan then I will dedicate myself to you and help you succeed!

Owning my own Zrii business is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!”

2. Send a follow up email two days later. It could say,

“Hey, it’s been a couple of days since you downloaded the Zrii Business Plan. Did you get a chance to read it? Do you have any questions?

Honestly, this business is unbelievable. The business plan is so clear and easy to follow. And being a part of the Zrii family is so cool.

This is definitely something you can do to create true wealth in your life. And I’ll be right by your side helping you the whole way.

Look, I can only devote my time to five people who are serious about building a Zrii business. I only have a few spots left. Let me know if you are serious and we can talk.
My cell number is ________________________, call me anytime.”

3. Send a follow up email one week later. By now, you should have a good idea of how serious they are about starting a Zrii business. The key is to make sure they read through the Zrii business plan. Resist answering their questions until they’ve read the entire thing. This is the first test to see if they will take action and do what you ask.

Your email might say,

“Hey, it’s been about a week since you downloaded the Zrii Business Plan from my website.

Everything you could possibly need to know about this business is there. You won’t find very many businesses that are so full of purpose, such a low investment, and with unlimited income potential.

Plus, where else can you find a personal wealth coach to mentor you along the way for FREE?

I’m a real person just like you. I promise to always tell you the truth.

Let’s talk sometime. Ask me any questions you like, and I will do my best to answer them.

Take care,”

Prospect clicks on the button that says they would like to start creating true wealth today:

1. Obviously, this is the best possible scenario. They are telling you outright that they are interested in starting a Zrii business. So you first step is to call them.

When you call them make sure to be confident and enthusiastic. Remember, you still want to build a relationship with them.

Ask them what interested them most? Was it the product? Was it the fact they could start creating true wealth? Are they sick of their job? Do they want a BMW?

Get to know them.

Then, make sure they’ve downloaded and read the Zrii Business Plan.

If they haven’t done so, then show them where it is on your website and get them to do it right away. Set up an appointment to call them back the following day after they’ve read it.

If they have read it then ask them if they have any questions. Do they understand the business? Do they clearly understand what they need to do? Do they understand how they will get paid?

Ask them what category they fall into (Refer to the Zrii Business Plan):

a. Small business
b. Medium business
c. Big business

Whatever category they fall into is going to determine what package they will sign up for.
Explain to them that you want to lead them through the sign up process to ensure there are no mistakes. Go to www.Zrii.com and walk them through the process (you can even do it for them).

Congratulations! You have just signed up a new Zrii I.E.! Now, you need to help them begin their business by going through the Zrii business plan and doing exactly what it says.


P.s. Never forget that you can always invite your prospect at any point to a Zrii business briefing (a Zrii opportunity meeting in your home or wherever). And you should also utilize your upline for three-way calls.

To your success!

Dave Vass

No comments:

Post a Comment