Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Favorite Wealth Books ...

Hey,

Did you know Bill Farley attributes a lot of his success to the fact that he has read "Think and Grow Rich" two times a year for almost 40 years?

I think he has read it almost 80 times!!!!!

Wow!

Ever read it?

I've got good news. Even though it costs about $12 to purchase, you can get it for free.

Do you know how?

All you have to do is go to my website at www.dave.zfreedom.com and click on the "Create True Wealth" page (unless, of course, you have your own Zfreedom website).

Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a place where you can download "Think and Grow Rich".

And guess what?

There are three more classical books you can download for FREE! In fact, my favorite wealth book is "Acres of Diamonds". It isn't as well known as "Think and Grow Rich" but it is just as powerful (in my opinion).

Did you know that you can have a website exactly like mine? Think about how powerful it would be to have prospects going to your website to download these amazing books.

My philosophy is that our job as Zrii I.E.'s is to get our prospect one step closer to creating true wealth in their lives whether they join or not.

I feel this website does exactly that!

And when your prospect downloads one of these books and reads it, they start thinking differently. And now it becomes that much easier to approach them about Zrii.

This is called, "Attraction marketing" and it works really well.

To your continued success!

Dave Vass

P.s. If you haven't got your own Zfreedom website yet with all these great wealth creation books then simply go to www.Zfreedom.com to sign up.

4 comments:

  1. As always, just the message I needed to hear, just when it was most needed.

    I was about to go buy T&GR again because I can't remember who I loaned my copy to. I totally forgot I have a copy through zFreedom! And now I am going to check out this Acres of Diamonds book you speak so highly of. I love homework assignments!

    PS. I started a blog over at http://geoinseattle.blogspot.com and I've been sharing some lessons I learned in reading Jeffrey Gitomer's Platinum Book of Cha-Ching! All his books should be required reading for new IEs. They are amazing and inspiring.

    Namaste!
    geo in seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ZFreedom site that differs from this very awesome version...How do I change my subscription?

    Love and light, Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vass Brothers. I just joined Zfreedom.com and bought the new web site. i cant wait to send it to all my friends. Thanks so much for your great work, i will let you know how it works as times goes bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nicola,

    All you have to do is go into your Zfreedom back office and scroll over the My Website tab. Then click on Business site. You will see that there are two business sites (business site #1 and business site #2).

    Business site #2 is the one that you want.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete