Monday, February 23, 2009

A little clarification...

On my last post, I talked about the procedures for the new site.

I assumed that most people would be using this site without a landing page.

However, if you are still using a landing page (which is totally fine) then I suggest you call your prospect right away instead of emailing them. Do a three-way call with your upline. Your ultimate goal will be to get them out to a meeting if possible.

The procedures below are for someone who is NOT using a landing page. You'll notice that a personal email will be the first way you connect with your prospect. This is because they only enter in their name and email to download the Ayurveda report and wealth books. Always remember that your ultimate goal in this case is to get them on the phone with you.

I hope this clarifies things a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment