Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Call Tonight and Your Questions Answered...

Hey Everyone,

Let me start off by saying that the RSA was the best one I've ever attended (and I've been to them all).

You know what's funny?

I get emails from distributors in other companies talking about how I should "jump ship" and get out of Zrii because it isn't stable.

Well, I got news for all of you skeptics out there who think Zrii is weak.

1200 people just showed up last weekend for the most inspiring training event in Anaheim. And what's interesting is most companies that are supposedly "stable" can't even get half that many people out to their training events.

Without a doubt, Zrii is stronger and more unified. Everybody at the RSA got this sense that Zrii just got a whole lot better. I have never been more excited about the future of this company.

Join us tonight on the post-RSA call as we review all the juicy details of what transpired in Anaheim.

Phone number: 1-712-338-8196
Pin: 234577#

Okay, so I've been getting rave reviews about the new website we just launched for Zfreedom. If you scroll down to my last post, you can click on the comments at the end of the post and read what people think about the new website.

Whew! You have no idea how good it feels to give all of you something so good during this time in Zrii.


CLICK HERE to view the new website


One question I've received from many Zrii I.E.'s is if the Zfreedom marketing system is available to ALL Zrii I.E.'s or just our team.

Yes, it is available to all Zrii I.E.'s! We are all one big family in Zrii. Let's learn to use each others strengths and abilities to grow each of our own businesses. Our philosophy is that the more unified we are in Zrii, the more success all of us will have.

To sign up go to www.Zfreedom.com.

Another very common question people are asking me is what the difference is between the two memberships.

If you download our Zrii Business Plan by CLICKING HERE and scroll to the end, you'll see an appendix. In the appendix we have included a table that specifically shows you the value of both memberships.

Let me end by saying,

I LOVE ZRII!

Zriiyaaa!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What time is the call tonight? Thank you for doing a follow up RSA call for those of us who couldn't attend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave I think you look better casual:)--not dressed up..more relaxed and yourself like you were at the Pre RSA training you gave. Also I think it would be great if at some point we can add our own videos that could be pre approved by you and Doug so we can tell our own story and the stories of our own team. I love the new look of the new website.

    Are there going to be any changes or edits on videos after the changes that just happened?
    Doug from Encinitas Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i was there in the RSA, 4 hours driving to get there, i didnt know what to expect, but you now what?...... IT WAS GRRREAT!!!, i am really happy of be part of this.

    Saludos from Mexicali, Mexico.

    Hector Meillon
    hmeillon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I totally forgot to mention the time of the call tonight... duh!

    I believe it is at 10:00 EST.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just re-signed up for ZFreedom for various reasons but the new website is the main one. Wow, all I can say is wow. I especially love the new landing page I chose. If that does not get them, nothing will. Kudos! RSA rocked and you Vass dudes are instrumental in keeping us all together. Hilary Franey

    ReplyDelete