Friday, February 27, 2009

A glimpse into my personal life ....

Okay, so a lot of you only know me by my blog, calls, and seeing me at meetings.

You want a look inside my personal life?

Well, here you go. I just recorded a video that will give you a real glimpse into my personal life.

After you watch this video I think you will realize why I chose to do network marketing. I wanted the time freedom to enjoy the people I love the most.

Oh and when you watch the video please don't criticize my "baby voice". I started laughing when I replayed the video back... I didn't realize I talked to my kids sometimes in that kind of voice. It is sort of weird that we as parents do that.

Well, at least you know it is raw and unedited





Pretty cute kids, huh? Yeah, I think they get it from my wife. Ha,ha.

Anyway, I love doing this business because I get to work from home a lot and go on way more vacations with my family.

And I also love to help others fulfill their dreams through network marketing just like I have.

My definition of true wealth is having the time to do the things you love the most while being able to pay all your bills.

New Autoresponders Update!

Many of you have expressed a desire to have more personal, down to earth autoresponders set up for your website. So, over the last three months one of our top leaders and upcoming 10 Star, Jay Tsourganis, put her talent to work and wrote some amazing autoresponders on the network marketing profession.

These new autoresponders are very honest and personal - exactly what you want auto responders to be!

How do these autoresponders effect you and your business?

Every time you have a prospect enter their contact information on one of your landing pages or website, they will automatically receive pre-written emails called autoresponders that are sent to them every 3-5 days signed in your name (so your prospect thinks you are really spending a lot of time writing personal emails to them).

This is HUGE leverage for you because the autoresponders are like a safety net. Obviously, you still want to follow up with each prospect through a phone call but you can always be rest assured that even if your forget or get busy your prospect is still being followed up with.

Want to view the new autoresponders?

Just log into your Zfreedom back office. Scroll over the Contact tab and click on Email Campaigns. You will see a campaign entitled, Business Prospects. Click on that and read through all 22 messages!

The new autoresponders aren't showing up?

You must have edited that old autoresponders. Any time you edit the autoresponders you have to click on the link that sets your account back to default so that the system can upload your account with the most recent autoresponders. That link is located at the top of the page when you click on, Business Prospects in your email campaign section.


www.Zfreedom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment