Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Video Clip Of Napoleon Hill....

It never ceases to amaze me what you can find on youtube. For those who know Napoleon Hill- you'll appreciate this video. For those who have never heard of Napoleon Hill or read his book, "Think and Grow Rich"- well, you're in for a little treat.

You might be surprised to know that the first time I met Bill Farley he said to me that one of his secrets to success was that he read "Think and Grow Rich" over 40 times!

Today, not only do you get to watch a video clip of the classic Napoleon Hill but I am going to show you where you can download his book, "Think and Grow Rich" for FREE!





For your FREE book click HERE

This is my way of saying thanks to all of you that follow my blog!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Dave,

    I have not yet met you, but I have met Doug in Florida. I really enjoyed meeting Doug and his wife and we had a great time together. You could tell they were GREAT people when my wife and I met them. We ended up eating and shopping together. We had a fantastic time, and I feel blessed and greatful to have met them both!

    I wanted to comment on your latest blog, becuause I appreciate the caliber of professionalism and training that you are sharing! The fact that you dug up that video from N. Hill is AWESOME! and then the book...WOW!...You are speaking my language! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that I appreciate your efforts and excellence in your picks for training and educating! I too have read that book and think its a wealth of information indeed!!

    You and your brother have been trained well and it shows! I look forward to meeting you soon, mabye at the convention in May. Keep up the good work and I will continue to share it with my team.

    All the best!

    Torrey Desmond Rogers
    from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your encouragement just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Dave!

    I have read this book and am beginning to read it again. This is one book that I will never get rid of.

    In addition to this is an excellent workbook. Just do a google search;
    ThinkandGrowRichWorkbook.pdf

    Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and leadership.

    Take care,
    Michael C. Davies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dave, what a treat! Have read this book before but one time does not do it at all. If a Bill Farley had to read it 40 times, or I heard about Bob Proctor, he read it over 200 times and he is still reading it every day, we know what we have to do.
    Thank you again!!
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete