Sunday, December 23, 2007

How Do I Know What Topic Or Keyword To Set Up My PPC Campaign Around?

Remember, research is key. You want to create as many adgroups as possible (if you don't know what an adgroup is please read previous posts on Google Adwords).

But, I know what a lot of you are thinking..."Gee, Dave, you make it sound so easy. Where do I find good topics or keywords to set up my adgroup around?"

I have already given you a few tips in previous posts of where you can do your research. But, today as I was browsing through all of my "junk" email of other people's opportunity promotions... a light bulb went on!

Most of you are bombarded with opportunity pitches all of the time. If you are like me, then you probably are getting them in your email box every week.

So instead of getting frustrated at all of your "junk" mail. Use it for YOUR good!

That's right! You take their opportunity and form an adgroup around it. You know that there must be people interested in their opportunity if they are spending the time to advertise it. So why not ride off the back of their work by simply putting up a PPC campaign geared towards people who would be searching for their opportunity?

I'm telling you that if you are creative... there are thousands of possibilities for setting up various adgroups.

That is the beauty of PPC advertising. You get to put your ad in front of all the traffic that another company worked hard to build up. And you don't even pay until someone clicks on your ad!

Man oh man! I hope the light bulb is starting to come on and you realize the power at your finger tips!

Again, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment