Monday, March 2, 2009

You want evidence?

You just saw in my last post how much I value Zrii because it has been an absolute miracle for my family's health and well-being.

But, let's face it. Anybody can say anything they want about a health product with no real proof. That is what has always bothered me about "testimonials".

Don't get me wrong, I love testimonials because they are stories of what Zrii has done for REAL people.

However, we all know that in network marketing stories can be exaggerated or even fabricated.

So, it would be one thing for me to tell you that I believe Zrii is the greatest health juice that has ever hit the market. I can show you all the compelling reasons why I believe everybody should be taking it.

I can proclaim the health benefits of Zrii until I'm blue in the face ...

But, guess what?

People want proof. And quite frankly, I don't blame them. There are way too many false claims in network marketing. Way too many distributors make up stories for their own financial gain.

Sure, I may be telling the truth, but how do you know that? Unless you really got to know me and saw that I am really being honest, how would you know that what I'm saying is true?

Did you know most companies in network marketing rely solely on testimonials? Why? Because stories are proven to sell. But, we are living in a day and age where people are more skeptical than ever before.

Too many people have been "scammed" and want evidence to back up any claims.

Again, I don't blame them.

Let me be very clear. I am convinced that Zrii is the best health supplement I have ever taken. I firmly believe that it is worth every penny.

And I'm happy to announce that the formulators of Zrii believe the same thing. And they are willing to back it up with scientific evidence.

They are in the process of conducting many clinical studies on the product. In fact, their goal is to make Zrii the most scientifically validated health product in network marketing.

Do you want to see what the clinical studies have revealed so far?

I bet you do.

Remember, these are scientific studies. These are facts. Sure, they aren't as sexy as testimonials but you wanted proof, right?

Well, I hope after you read through these studies you begin to see the value of taking Zrii everyday. I hope that you will not hesitate to give it to your kids.

My opinion still stands, Zrii is the best!

Here's those studies,

Zrii Proof

Oh and make sure you read each study very carefully. There is HUGE significance to each clinical study they've done.

P.s. This is only the beginning of many ongoing clinical studies that the formulators are going to be conducting over the next couple of years.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for providing this information. As a healthcare provider myself this information is critical for me to share as to the "why" my patients should be taking Zrii.
    Keep up the great work!
    N.G. DC, Iowa

    ReplyDelete