Sunday, March 15, 2009

Making Myself More Reachable...

Hey everyone,

I found a way to make myself a little more reachable for anyone who wants to "chat" with me.

I love any kind of technology that helps me stay more connected with all my friends in a user friendly way.

A lot of you have sent me messages through facebook and I never seem to have time to check them on a regular basis.

But, I think I've found a solution.

If you ever want to chat with me simply click on the banner to the right that says, "Click To Chat With Me"

When you write me a message it will go straight to my cell phone as a text message and I can reply from my cell phone.

Pretty cool, huh?

But, don't everyone chat with me at once! LOL. I'll go crazy.

If you want to send a nice compliment my way to brighten up my day then go ahead :-)

I just love the leverage of technology. It seems like it gets better everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment