Thursday, March 26, 2009

What An Amazing Zrii Trip! Here's Some Pic's

As many of you know, last week I went on a little Zrii tour around California.

I arrived in L.A. on Tuesday and did a little meeting that night in LakeWood. Holy cow is all I have to say!

Dan Metcalf is the one who hosted the meeting. Dan happens to be the nation's best soccer coach. He currently coaches Mark Burnett's son (you know, the producer of Fear Factor, Survivor, Are you smarter than a 5th grader, etc.).

Dan is an amazing individual. I sat in utter amazement as he told me the story of his life.

Well, Dan invited someone very "high up" and prestigious individuals to his home that night to listen to me give a presentation on Zrii. These people ranged from being a former cheer leader on Dallas Cowboys who now lives on the same street as Julia Roberts to one of the only Chiropractors in Malibu and a whole bunch more very connected people.

The meeting went very well! A few of them decided to join. I'm really excited to see the caliber of people that are attracted to Zrii.

Next day I was off to San Jose, CA. Where I met up with my good friend, Marcus Cox. We cruised around in his Zrii mobile (see picture below) and had a great time. That night we had a meeting and it turned out great.

Then I was off bright and early back to L.A. That weekend I stayed with Chris and Malia Moore. Chris and Malia have to be one of the most gracious and hospitable people I've ever met!

We had a blast!

On Saturday, Chris and Malia hosted a Zrii barbecue and there were over 140 people in attendance. It was an amazing day. I ended the day with a Zfreedom training. You should have seen the look on some of the faces... they were dumbfounded at how powerful the Zfreedom marketing system is.

Chris and Malia and a few other leaders are already asking me to come back down for another more in depth training.

I'm all for it! So I'll keep you updated.

Here's a few pic's from the trip:

This is Marcus Cox's sweet Zrii ride!




This is a picture of the Barbecue at Chris and Malia's:

No comments:

Post a Comment