Friday, November 30, 2007

Per Pay Click Tip Of the Day!

I hope you are enjoying success so far with all the tips and strategies from Zfredom. When people start to learn to market their Zrii business properly the sky is the limit!

Just the training alone that you get with Zfreedom is worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars. I really do hope that you are applying what I'm teaching because I know that you will get results.

Here is a tip when doing PPC with Google Adwords:

TIP: When you list out your keyword phrases for a particular adgroup make sure that you vary the keyword phrase as follows:

Ann Sieg
"Ann Sieg"
[Ann Sieg]
Annsieg
"Annsieg"
[annsieg]
www.annsieg.com

Notice how I found 6 different ways for one keyword phrase: "Ann Sieg". When you do this you will get more traffic and for cheaper. So remember to use "", [], and remove the space in between the words.

Hope this tip helps you get more traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment