Sunday, October 14, 2007

How Do I Do It?

Alright, I get a lot of people asking me how I get 20 prospects a day coming in from my using a marketing system. It's like people think it's some sort of magic. Oooohh, aahhhh, wow!

I know it is really cool...well, insanely cool...to have people coming to me everyday wanting more information about Zrii, but it doesn't have to be mystical. Anyone can do it! I'm no guru which means that all of you can do what I'm doing.

Good news, right? I've never met someone yet who doesn't want highly targeted prospects coming to them all throughout the day. In fact, network marketing becomes a whole lot funner when that happens.

I know, you want to know the secret to all my success. Well, I hope I don't disappoint any of you because it isn't really that big of a secret. In fact, everything I'm about to share with you, you can learn off the internet. Yeah, you might have to pay for it, but if you seek you will find!

O.k. so let's get something straight. The first thing needed in any kind of marketing is a marketing system. But, it has to be the right kind of marketing system...complete with effective lead capture pages, sales letters, and follow up emails. Now, I'm not going to get into the details of why these are necessary components except to say that any good marketing system has these components.


The second trick or "secret" is getting people (eyeballs) to your site. Pretty simple, huh? Really, that is all marketing is about. Seriously, if people could grasp this one little concept of having a marketing system do the selling and simply focusing on getting traffic to their site...well, they would do very well in network marketing.

So how do you get traffic to your site? That is the BIG question.

But, it is almost 1:00 in the morning and I need to go to bed. However, stay tuned for some more posts where I will outline every single method I use to get 20 prospects a day. After you learn my little "secrets" you can go and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment