Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chicago Zrii Pre-Launch Event

I just got back from the pre-launch event held in Chicago and let me tell you...it was awesome. This company is totally different and refreshing. And it is my pleasure to announce that One Global Network Team has some of the best people I've ever met.

The DVD coming out for Zrii is unbelievable! Even though this blog is dedicated to showing others how to use the internet to fuel their building efforts in Zrii, it cannot go unnoticed how effective the DVD will be...especially in combination with the mini bottle of Zrii.

Lately, I've been receiving 40-50 prospects/day. Sound too good to be true? Well, remember that I simply worked my way up from 1-2 prospects a day. Now, I should make it clear that I do spend money to bring in that many prospects a day. But, there is nothing like the feeling when YOU control your own lead generation.

Anybody can do it! I have been really busy lately but in the coming weeks I will be writing more on how you can start using the One Global Wellness system to your advantage and see what it feels like to have people coming to you!

Zriiyaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment