Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Will You Be There?

Conventions are nothing new to network marketing. In fact, there are probably thousands of conventions happening this year around North America in the industry.

But, there is a convention about to take place in May that will draw attention from around the world. What do you think will happen when one of the most famous doctors on earth, Deepak Chopra, and David Simon show up to Zrii’s official launch? Or Chris Gardner? Or all the other surprises Bill Farley has in store?

If you think Zrii has attention right now… just wait. Something is about to take place beyond anything the industry has ever seen or imagined. This May will be talked about for years to come in this industry. Zrii will make history- the only question is, “are you going to be there to be a part of it?”.

Still not convinced if it will be worth your hard earned money to buy that plane ticket and hotel room?

Well, let me state this in very simple terms. Whoever invests in coming this May to Zrii’s official launch will experience something that you’ll never forget. It will give you vision, it will open your eyes to the magnitude of Zrii, and it will give you inspiration. You will not regret it! Please believe me. Whatever you have to do- sell the car, stop buying star bucks, spend the vacation money- please just get to Salt Lake City on May 22-24.

When I saw artist drawings of what the convention will look like it sent chills down my spine. Bill Farley has spent almost 2 million dollars getting this ready. It will blow your mind!

Right now I’m on a holiday at Disney Land with my family. Have you ever seen the night show they put on? You know how it is full of dazzle and wonder? People from around the globe come and sit and watch as they experience the magic of Disney Land.

This May watch out Disney Land! Because Bill Farley is going to put on a show with a little magic of his own. Bill knows how to give value and every moment at Zrii’s official launch will be one that you savor.

I wish I could tell you more but I’m sworn to secrecy. There are things that I’ve seen that I did not think were possible to do and yet Bill Farley has found a way.
You think you’ve seen recognition? Wait till you see what is to be revealed at the convention in May. You haven’t seen recognition until you see what Bill Farley and the co-founders have prepared for all Zrii I.E’s who are actively building their business.

If you haven’t done so, please go to Zrii.com and buy your tickets. They are going fast and I want everyone from my team to have a chance to experience this!
Bill Farley spent $2,000,000 to put this on. I realize he has a lot of money but for you to buy a plane ticket and hotel room is not too much to ask since he is willing to spend so much on you!

Get your whole organization there! I believe that whoever gets their people there will have a business that explodes over night.

Promise me that you will do everything to get there and to get your team members there. I wouldn’t ask this of you unless I believed with all my heart that it would benefit you greatly. It will be well worth the investment.

Until then, we have 90 days to build like crazy. Pre-launch will never come around again. Put everything you’ve got into this next 3 months. Plug into the Zfreedom system and go for it!

6 comments:

  1. I am so very excited to be there at convention in May! As you know, what we just experiened in Salt Lake at the leaders training seminar was WONDERFUL! However, it is only a drop in a bucket compared to what we will experience in May. ILLUMINATION will be shared to all who make the choice to attend this event!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you there Torrey!

    I had a great time with you in Salt Lake City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to get to meet all the IE's I've been working with on the phone! IT will be an awesome experience. We are bringing our whole family down for the experience! I can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Dave, as always. What we experienced in Salt Lake last weekend was inspirational and obviously the tip of the iceberg in regards to the impact of the convention in May. I believe we are witnessing a new and compelling birth in the network marketing world. One born out of integrity, honor and generosity, leading the way to a long lasting culture of health and wellness.
    See you all in Salt Lake City.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this,

    "One born out of integrity, honor and generosity, leading the way to a long lasting culture of health and wellness."

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. History Will Be Made On May 22nd!!!

    ReplyDelete