Monday, November 2, 2009

Want To See Me On A LIVE Broadcast Tomorrow Morning?

Okay, I'm trying something new.



I'm starting my own network marketing show. It is called The New Era of Network Marketing (based off my new book I'm going to be releasing).



I want your feedback. You'll be able to tune in LIVE tomorrow morning at 10:00 PST; 11:00 MST; 12:00 CST; 1:00 EST while I share some of my simple strategies for connecting with other people on the Internet.



Best part is you'll be able to see me as if I'm sitting right next to you. This is NOT recorded... it will be LIVE. No script or anything. Just me.

I want to know if you like it and if I should continue to do more live shows. So it is very important you give me feedback.

VERY IMPORTANT!



You have to tune into my show by booking in your calendar to come back to my blog (www.zfreedom.blogspot.com) right at 10:00 PST; Don't miss it!

Broadcasting Live with Ustream.TV

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave, I was gonna post a comment earlier but couldn't. Thank you for your time and great information. It was very helpful.

    I have two questions.

    1) I am still in warm market and want to know
    how to find the right people.

    2) I don't have any fear for rejections, but
    when I call people who I haven't talked to
    for a while, and after chat with them a lil ,
    I sense their reaction changes at the moment
    I talk about network marketing.(They are
    usually people who have failed network
    marketing before so they don't have good
    impression.) I just feel sorry for them
    because I can feel that they are feeling that
    the chat was only a preparation to introduce
    the business. Well, it is true. But I feel
    uncomfortable about that. I want to know what
    do you think about it and how I should deal
    with it.

    Thank you.

    See you at RSA.

    Yuki

    ReplyDelete