Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Nutriiveda Site Coming Soon ...

Okay, I've had way too many emails from people wondering (sometimes demanding) when Zfreedom is coming out with a Nutriiveda website.

So, I have good news for you.

YES! Zfreedom is launching a Nutriiveda website very soon.

Yes, it will kick serious butt just like all our other Zfreedom websites... lol.

And yes, it has an order form (that will actually work... lol).

It will look very similar to this: www.AmalakiJuiceOnline.com/Nutriiveda

A big THANK YOU to Aymee Buckhannon who designed this. You can learn more about her design company at www.MyPersonalBrand.me

I know... you're chomping at the bit and wondering when this will be live, right?

Well, building and coding a website takes time. It should be ready in less than two weeks.

Obviously, if you have any feedback on how to make it even better, let me know by leaving a comment below.

Have a great and prosperous day!

(I'm writing this from Mexico city. Doug and I are traveling around Mexico doing some Zrii meetings. We will be at the official launch as well. Go Zrii Mexico!)

Dave

P.s. Are you looking to order the new Zrii weight loss shake - Nutriiveda - and you're not an active Zrii I.E.? Please click on the Chat button to the right to discuss ordering this great NEW weight loss shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment