Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zrii Alaska Cruise Trip Video and Pic's

Have you ever been on a Zrii incentive trip before?

Well, let me tell you... it is an experience of a life-time. My son, Jayden, still talks about the Zrii trip to Mexico that we went on last summer.

Then my wife and I experienced the beauty of Hawaii last January.

And now my brother and his wife had the opportunity of a life-time to take a cruise through Alaska!

YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU QUALIFY FOR THE NEXT TRIP... IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!

Anyway, here's a little glimpse into the Zrii Alaska trip:

1 comment:

  1. Great show Doug & Dave - sure had a fantastic time! One of the best parts of this cruise was the fantastic Zrii people that were there with us.

    Marcus Cox

    Here's some more pictures:

    http://picasaweb.google.com/sanmarc.enterprises/ZriiAlaskaCruise#

    ReplyDelete