Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Exciting Times in Zrii...

Hey Everyone,

Well, I'm on the last leg of my trip. I've been gone almost two weeks. First, I did an all day training event in Southern California on April 25th. It was a huge success! There were about 100 people in attendance.

I want to thank Chris and Malia Moore for hosting that! We had people fly in from Sacramento (Cheri Reagan), Salt Lake City (Bill Heirford), and Arizona (I think there were three or four guys from Arizona and their names are slipping my mind right now).

Honestly, I didn't know how it would go since it was Zfreedom's first LIVE all day live event. But, everyone really loved it. Now I'm booked to go to Sacramento, Phoenix, and New York.

After Cali I went to Las Vegas. Man we had a good time! (remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...ha,ha).

Thank you Bonnie for hosting that event! We had people fly in from New York, Colorado, and many other places. Again, it was a great event. Everyone said it was well worth it.

The best part for me was getting to know so many more amazing Zrii I.E.'s. I must say, some of the best people I've ever met are from Zrii. You are what makes this company so special.

And it is my pleasure and honor to help as many of you as I can while having a LOT of fun!

AMAZING PRODUCT CALL!!

Bonnie recorded a call the other day that is supposedly one of the best product calls we've ever had. It goes into great detail about the science behind the Zrii product.

So for all those product lovers out there (which should be ALL of you) grab your phone, sit back, dial the number I'm about to give you, and listen to the a call that will rock your world.

1-218-339-4699
Pin: 248915#

Okay, here's the deal. After you listen to it I want you to post a comment. Just click the little link at the bottom of this post that says, "comment". Let me know what you like about this call.

Think we should include it as a "one touch" email for Zfreedom?

Well, that's all for now. I'm enjoying the sun rays in sunny Florida. I'm gearing up for the next big Zrii meeting on the 7th. Hope to see you there!

Zriiyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Dave!!! What a great event in Las Vegas. A pleasure to speak with you and learn from you!

    Yes, this call needs to be a one touch email.It is truly incredible.

    -Jamie Hosmer
    Las Vegas, NV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave!! Thank you so much to being there at Las Vegas. I learn a lot from you! I hope to see you again sometimes soon.

    And, YES, this call needs to be a "one touch" email for Zfreedom!!

    -Paul

    oh and David said hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me start by saying DAVE!!! HAHA!

    What a great event in Las Vegas! Thank you for coming out! One of the questions that you asked gave me an AHA! MOMENT.

    YES! to the "one touch" email for this call, its a great call!

    -Moises Soriano (PTRZ) ;.)
    Las Vegas NV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean Fuller's call is excellent and should definately be a one touch. It has been wonderful to see my blood change just from drinking Zrii. It is real and visual and much more powerful then a testimonial. Go Sean!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave I am almost done with this call and I am begging you to get it in our back office soon! We are a Wellness Center in Southern California and this is perfect for our industry, but broken down well enough for everyone to be able to understand.
    Thank you!
    Crystal H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great call and it would be great to use as a one touch. It's an amazing verification of the great product we have. Please save it somewhere so we can have access to it in the future, beyond today.
    Thanks,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing call! I'm looking forward to compliance releasing Shawn's research showing the affects of Zrii on the blood! Amazing!
    www.7figure-mlm.com

    ReplyDelete