Monday, January 12, 2009

What Is The Biggest Problem You Face?

I just started a new topic in the discussion forum located in the back office of Zfreedom.

Here's what I wrote:

"Hey Everyone,

So I'm assuming you're all actively building your Zrii business.

What is the biggest problem you all face?

Don't be shy. Let me know.

And what do you believe would be the solution to your problem?"


I would love to get your input on this topic. To respond to this simply log into your back office of Zfreedom and click on User Forum located under the Home tab.

Not a member of Zfreedom?

Sign up to try it for only $1 at www.Zfreedom.com

Have a prosperous day!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about your system! I have been struggling to find a means of communicating my intention in presenting this opportunity as a partnership with the people I care for most, but this involves so many internal roadblocks that are often difficult to pinpoint without an outside perspective, so I have a personal coach that will be working with me one on one and I so appreciate your assistance and another channel (ZFreedom) to drive this amazing vehicle to the top!!! I love it and believe it will provide me a better chance of building a team of leaders.

    ReplyDelete