Thursday, October 2, 2008

My New BMW M3...

There she is!



It's black but looks blue in the sunlight. I got fox red leather seats just cause I was feelin the Zrii spirit! LOL.

Bill Farley will personally write you a check for $500 towards any BMW of your choice if you make it to 7 star. 8 star- $750; 9 star- $1000; 10 star- $1250.

Thanks Bill!

I will be sending you all the speeding tickets as well! LOL.

If any of you come to Calgary, Canada make sure you look me up and I'll take you for
a spin. This baby has a V8 and 415 hp. It goes like a rocket.

Here's another pic of me outside on my deck. It has been extremely nice weather for September and October. As you can see, I have a wonderful view. I hope this makes some of you want to come all the way up north!




Don't forget about Mexico. People from Mexico can now sign up at www.Zrii.com/mx.

Did you know that we have a Spanish site designed specifically for Mexico? Check it out in your back office of Zfreedom under the My Website tab.

Have a great and prosperous day!

Speedster Dave

1 comment:

  1. Nothing spells class and luxury better than a BMW. Just seeing the logo is enough to make me sigh – a sigh of both admiration and frustration because I can’t get my hands on one! Haha! Anyway, do you still have this car? I hope you’re taking the time to clean and maintain it because it’ll be a waste if its beauty just fades in just 5 years’ time.

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete