Saturday, July 5, 2008

Zfreedom Success Manual...

Happy 4th of July! (even though it's a bit late)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We are enjoying really great weather here in Calgary so we've been having lots of bbq's.

Did you know that Canadians celebrate Canada Day on July 1st?

For Canada Day I brought my wife and kids out to the farm where I grew up. Jayden, my 3 year old son, had a great time riding horses and playing on his bike.

If any of you decide to come up to Calgary, Canada just let me know and I will bring you out to the most beautiful place on earth!

Alright, let's get down to business.

Some of you might not have received the Zfreedom Success Manual. This is a training manual that I wrote a month ago and that we put up in the back office of Zfreedom. It is very important for every one to go through it.

So just click on this link to print it out Zfreedom Success Manual

Make sure you print it out! Keep it in a place where you remember so that you can review it often.

Have a great weekend!


Zfreedom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment