Monday, May 5, 2008

My Book Is Finally Published...

Wow!

I never thought the day would come when I could actually say that I'm an author. My hard copy just came in the mail. I'm so excited... it finally sank in... I'm an author!

Here's the deal:

My book is selling for $12.95 US on Amazon (see below). It is the SAME book that is being given away for FREE (shhhhh... don't tell anyone) on all the lead capture pages of the Zfreedom marketing system.

Talk about your prospects getting value!

Here's my proposal to you...

Buy a hard copy through the Amazon (click on the link below), read it, write a review (it better be a good review) and then find me at the convention in Salt Lake city and I will personally sign it for you!

Plus, you can use this tool as leverage for signing people up. What other upline let's you leverage a published book for your marketing efforts? That was our plan the entire time. We want YOU to be empowered in every way.

O.k. I have to say one final thing. This is the 1st edition. There will be little changes that happen over time... those who are "hard core" English majors, please don't write any nasty reviews if you find any little mistakes :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Your Passion for Zrii is evident! Keep up the GREAT work. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete